Thursday, October 16, 2008

Made of Win!



Remember a couple of weeks ago when I won the drawing for a tripod from Leah Glass? Well, here it is - proof positive that it was a fo-sure fo-real deal. There stands my brand new (and it really was NIB) tripod.

I've used it a couple of times now and it has really improved my pictures. I rarely have to retake shots because they are blurry. Seriously, if you were on the fence about using a tripod before, I'm here to tell you to go ahead and get one. This thing is awsome!

Now, before you get down on yourself for missing out on the prize, Leah does give-aways all the time. The current one is for a really cool boro pendant. All you have to do is visit her blog at http://leahglass.blogspot.com/ and make a comment. Go for it! You might be the next lucky winner.

No comments: