Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today

I'm going to deliver Addie's beads to her tonight and I'm going to ask her all about the project she made them for. My friend does reproduction Viking necklaces based on archeological digs. I think it's pretty cool. Not really my deal, but still fun.

I haven't been to an Arts meeting in over a month and I'm really dragging my feet about going. It's grim and rainy and I'd far rather be catching up on just about anything-glass, housework, my day job-than go be social; but I know that's just because I'm out of the habit. Hopefully people will let me just hang out and not teach.

Well, I guess I'd better start focusing on this project at work. I'm going to get reamed for not finishing it on time! I think I'm dragging my feet because the work load is too overwhelming. Counterproductive, I know. I didn't say it made any sense!

No comments: